Belong 101 Partnership
Next Seminar: TUESDAY, June 4th, 2013
Location: Christ's Church Worship Center
This is your opportunity to partner with the Christ's Church family and make a difference in the kingdom. If you've been coming to Christ's Church Camden and wish to take that next step, this is it. Learn about our mission, vision, beliefs, values, strategy, etc. Ask any question you like about Christ's Church. Then you'll have the opportunity to officially partner up with an incredible movement in Camden County.
The seminar lasts about two hours and childcare is provided. To RSVP or for more information simply mark your Connection Card on Sunday or zip an email to the church office by clicking HERE or call the church office at 912-729-6161.
Why do you need a spiritual family?
1. YOU NEED HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS.
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the one who falls and has no one to help him up!" - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
2. YOU NEED A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN USE YOUR GIFTS.
"Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you..." - 1 Timothy 4:14
3. YOU NEED A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GROW.
"They joined with the other believers and devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and fellowship, sharing in the breaking of bread and prayer." - Acts 2:42
4. YOU NEED TO BELONG TO SOMETHING BIGGER THAN YOURSELF.
"Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others." - Romans 12:4-5
"Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another…"
- Hebrews 10:25
What are the personal requirements for partnership @ Christ's Church?
1. SALVATION - a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
2. BAPTISM - adult believers baptism by immersion
3. ATTENDANCE - faithful attendance @ Christ's Church
What are the steps in Christ's Church's partnership process?
1. RSVP - for our next Belong 101 Membership seminar HERE.
2. ATTEND - the membership seminar to be sure you are in agreement with Christ's Church's
mission, beliefs, values, etc.
3. SIGN - the membership forming indicating your desire to be a member
4. BE - baptized through immersion if not already. (If you have already been immersed you do
not have to be re-baptized.)
Learn more about baptism HERE.