WELCOME!!!I am so glad you found us online. If you're new to the Camden County area, let me be one of the first to welcome you. This is a beautiful area of the country we live in on the Atlantic coast.
Real... Relevant... Relational... Warm... Comfortable... those are just some of the words I hear from our guests as they describe their first Christ's Church experience. I hope you'll give us a try and find that to be true! I know your time is precious and I know trying out different churches is stressful. So, my promise to you when you try out Christ's Church is an experience without all the stress and anxiety.
While our mission is "To Win, Build and Send Servants for Jesus Christ" our vision is unique. Our vision is to "Change the way you think about church!" If you've gone to church in the past, you may find some things to be different at Christ's Church. But different in a good way. From casual dress to high-energy music to practical teaching you can apply to your everyday life, we believe church should be a place you actually enjoy coming to.
So, I want to personally invite you to join us this Sunday. We would be honored to have you as our guest.
Sunday Service Times: (Services last 65-70 minutes)
- 9:00am, 10:30am & Noon
- Full Children's programs available all three services (infant-5th grade).
- Casual dress... wear a tie or a t-shirt... just be yourself
- Free Coffee!!!
- Located at 201 Kings Bay Road directly across from Walmart and Citizen's State bank behind the big lake.
- From I-95: Take Highway 40 East toward St. Marys. Turn left onto Kings Bay Road (there's a Walgreens on your left). Take you very next left and drive straight beside the lake. We're on the back side of the lake.
- From St. Marys: Take Highway 40 West towards Kingsland. Turn right onto Kings Bay Road. Take you very next left and drive straight beside the lake. We're on the back side of the lake.
- From Kings Bay Sub Base: Take Kings Bay Road toward Walmart. Go straight through the stop light where the hospital is on your left. After you pass the big lake on your right, take you next right (Walmart is on your left) and drive straight beside the lake. We're on the back side of the lake.
- Did you know your child can have tons of fun while learning about Jesus? That's what Christ's Kidz is all about!
- We offer children's programming during all services for ages infant - 5th grade.
- With the latest digital check-in systems and background checks required of all who volunteer, your child is promised the highest safety and security.
- 4th-5th grade will join the elementary class for part of the morning and then split up into their own small age-appropriate groups.
- C.H.A.O.S. Student Ministries meets on Wednesday nights at 6:45pm.
- Experience a service geared just for your student.
- C.H.A.O.S. stands for "Choosing Him As Our Savior" where students find choosing Jesus to be gift rather than a chore.
Check Out Our Core Beliefs HERE!
Check Out Our Core Values HERE!