Christ's Church has three core values that drive everything we do. These values have become our measurement for our ministry. Everything we do falls in alignment with these core values. Under each value are several strategies in which we focus to achieve each value. God has called this community of believers to be...
- Authenticity & Unity: The church in which members live out their faith with authenticity and power creating a unity that delivers a contagious enthusiasm.
- Lifestyle Evangelism: The church that lives its faith in order to earn the right to share its faith.
- Diversity: The church which embraces and encourages multi-cultural worship and community.
- Uninhibited Worship: The church in which the multidimensional worship experience draws people into the presence of God so that the Holy Spirit may work in the hearts of people.
- Compelling Excellence: The church who understands that excellence breeds excellence and accepts it as the expectation.
- Empowering Servant Leaders & Gift-based Ministry: The church in which leadership invests in discipleship, delegation and multiplication and where all members serve according to their specific gifts.
- Small Groups: The church where small groups bring life and learning together.
- Family: The church which understands that the best gift that can be given to a child is a growing mother and father. Ministry must begin at home.
- Community Transformation: The church who intentionally reaches out to serve the needs of the community and to share the Gospel so they may access Christ.
Read about our METRICS HERE.
Christ's Church Camden, Kingsland Ga. Copyright 2009
Christ's Church Camden, 201 Kings Bay Road, Kingsland GA 31548, 912.729.6161